11.20 Outdoor Teaching Of The Foods Factory






The preschool of my children always has an outdoor teaching in every semester. Today is the outdoor teaching day. We went to the I-Mei foods factory and both of my children were very happy. We arrived around 9:25 AM, the teachers of preschool got the students together and led them to dance first. Then the guide of the foods factory introduced this factory's history and then took us to the DIY classroom. My son was looking forward to this DIY class because he could make cookie and decorate a cake by himself. Before starting the DIY class, the guide showed how to make the cookies and decorate a cake. Then we started to make our cookies and decorate our cakes. It was a little bit difficult for my kids to decorate a cake, but they had a lot of fun. Taking my children to join this outdoor teaching was worthful.

Kemie Lin

擁有多項軟體操作、行銷規劃、專案規劃、專案執行、課程規劃與軟體教學等經驗,對於軟體的整合應用、知識分享及教學亦有一番心得,現任廣瞻互動媒體設計公司專案總監兼任聯成電腦多媒體實務及Android實務開發講師。

2012年升格全職媽媽後,亦不忘兼顧工作與成長, 對孩子的教育理念與學習方法有了更深一層的體會。

沒有留言:

張貼留言